Sunday, April 29, 2007

Will O'Boyle's Bachelor Party - Palm Springs


And they're off... 4/20/07 arrival in Palm Springs. O'Boyle, Bleiman, and our gracious host Jim Crumpacker arrived 4/19 and beds are already a hot commodity. Threats of a golden shower loom overhead.




Our vehicle, a vintage Cadillac, displays the legendary Smoke Tree insignia on its windshield. I can smell the ranch from here.


Along the route to Crum's, the mildly retarded, but ever faithful Nunzio "G" greets us at Ralph's and demands I snap this portrait. We would later consider bringing G back to the ranch for late night.

3 comments:

DeKreeft27 said...

I miss Nunzio already.

Chris Eastland said...

I am planning of sending him a print of this shot

WD said...

I love Nunzio. I will now be staying with him for Thursday night of the O'Boyle wedding after being sent to the streets by "Crickey".